Top 10 2020 KCPE candidates
- Mumo Faith Kawii- 433
- Wesonga Nanzala – 432
- Muriithi Angel- 432
- Wanyonyi Samuel- 431
- Castro Williams-431
- Tarus Jepkemboi Maureen-430
- Kipkirui A- 430
- Mwangi Margaret Waruguru- 429
- Dennis Omondi- 429
- Kiogora Joyce Nkatha- 429
Best special needs students
- Brian Otundo of Set Greenhill Academy 420 marks and
- Kibet Gibson 411 marks.
Top KCPE schools 2020
These are the top schools in KCPE 2021.
- Chogoria Girls – produced the number one & number ten candidates
- Crystal Academy – Produced number 5 & number 11 candidates
- Emmanuel Springs Academy – Produced number 12 and number 15 candidates
- Freds Academy – produced number 13 candidate
- Karatina DEB Primary School – Number 8 candidate
- Kari Mwilu Day and Boarding Public School – Produced best student nationally
- Lessos Hills Adventist – produced number 7 candidate
- Maseno Girls Boarding School – produced number 3 best candidate
- Nairobi Primary School – produced number 9 candidate
- Nzoia Sugar Primary School – produced number 4 candidate
- Ober Boys – produced number 14 candidate
- St Mathews Septonok – produced number 6 candidate
282,000 candidates scored between 300 – 399 marks. 589,000 scored between 200 – 299 marks.
Female candidates from public schools topped the KCPE 2020 exam. Faith Mumo – the top student, is from Kari Mwailu Primary School in Makueni county.
Girls performed slightly better in English, Kiswahili and Kenyan Sign Language. Boys performed better in Maths, Science and Social Studies.
Get KCPE Results on Phone
To get your results Send SMS with Your Index Number followed by initials KCPE to 20076 to Receive 2020 KCPE Results.
The 2020 KCPE exam started on March 22 and ended on March 24, with rehearsals having been done on March 19.
A total of 1,181,725 registered for the exam but 1,179,182 sat the paper. 590,450 of the candidates were boys representing (50.07%) while 588,742 were girls representing (49.93%).
A total of 28,467 exam centers were used. Seven candidates were found with prepared notes in exam rooms.